Welcome to the Toontown Test Server. This is where we test new game features and updates before releasing them to the rest of our players. If you're one of our Test Toons, Play Now!
Even though you already have Toontown installed on your computer, you will need to install the Toontown Test Game Launcher to play on the Test Server. This may take a few minutes, so please be patient!It's quick and easy to do, just follow the steps below. Thanks for playing!
- Click the PLAY button in the upper right hand corner of the Toontown Test website.
- Download the Toontown Test Game Launcher.
- Log in using your Test account information. This is the same information as your Live account.
*To manage your account settings, please click here.
Thanks for helping us keep Toontown a Toontastic place to play!
To uninstall the Toontown Test Game Launcher, please find your OS below and follow the provided instructions. Note that this does NOT delete the Toons you have created. Your account information is stored entirely on our servers, so it is safe to uninstall and reinstall the test launcher.On Windows ME, 2000 and XP computers:
- Go to Start Menu->Settings->Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs.
- Using the list provided, locate "Disney Toontown Online TEST" with the blue Flippy icon and click Remove to perform the uninstall.
- Go to Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features.
- Using the list provided, locate "Disney Toontown Online Test" with the blue Flippy icon and click Uninstall/Change to perform the uninstall.
- Select the Mac Hard drive -> Applications.
- Drag the Toontown Test Application to your Trash.